Sunday, July 23, 2006

Biking

This morning we decided to challenge ourselves with a bit of a ride. It is 14k one way and we did the round trip and so are feeling pleased with ourselves (ok I feel pleased Ben thinks its just ok).

Here is a pic from the top of Chapel Hill leading towards Barrington. This is only the second hill we have seen in Cambrdigeshire, and so from the looks of it, there may not be any others - this is a flat part of the world.



And here is me on the courtesy bike the shope lent me while we wait for our new bikes to be assembled.

1 comment:

Two_Fruits said...

Hi Guys,
Looks beautiful. I'm sooooo jealous and I know what you mean by the different smell, I think our land is so old all of the fresh earthy stuff has blown into the sea. Did you see the shots from the party on twofruits?