Friday, August 18, 2006

Its Raining, Its Pouring

Its amazing, down it comes. Yesterday I rode down to Ben's work to have lunch with him and go for a walk and today I rode into Cambridge, visit the library, go to the postoffice, have a coffee etc. Man, both times I almost drowned out there. And no I was not riding in the river as one Laurence Capper suggested :P

On the up I did see my first squirrel, so cute though hard to describe its movements. It sort of jumps, bounces and waves along. The tail is fluffy and very funny as it bouces along with its body. I have also been picking the free fruit here. I am going to make a blackberry flan this afternoon. I also picked apples and pears, yummy

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

hello hello :)
I'm glad that your cooking away eve and having fun. Miss you guys like crazy, hope your both well
Love you loads
Love your lil sis Chelsea