Friday, September 01, 2006

We have ghosts

Yes its true and a ghost with a liking for popcorn. At the moment we are sleeping in the spare room with the new spare bed as before we were sleeping in the main bedroom on the floor. So the main bedroom at this time is empty apart from our clothes. Last night I go into the room to close the curtains for the night and the whole room smelt of buttered popcorn. Now I thought that this could just be my fancy but I got Ben out of bed to confirm (just in case it was our wires burning, as we have the unwired web stuff in there as well) and he could smell it too.

Very odd as we have not had popcorn in this house and rest of the house did not smell like it and the window was closed in the bedroom though open in the bathroom and it did not smell so it was not coming from outside. Well if we do have a ghost that likes popcorn I wish next time it leaves some for me :P

No comments: