Monday, October 29, 2007

Harvest Festival

Its a wonderful of year here. The leaves are turning, the days grow shorter and of course the cold winds arrive. I love the cold even after experiencing a winter here. I think it has lead me to romanticising it even more than before. The folks around these parts like to get together and thank all that is good for all that they have received and I must say we got our fair share of goodies this year. We had potatos, carrots, onions, capsicums, tomatos, blue berries and stacks of salads stuff and that was just for the garden. Of course our big haul is getting Timothy, who is the sweetest, cutest and smartest baby ever (of course). So join these pics from our local church of all the harvest goodies, (food and flowers etc). And remember to thank God, the Universe or whatever is your think for something special you have got in the last year. Much better than coming up with new years resolutions is my thinking.

No comments: