Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Memory of a wonderful man

Today I found out that I lost my wonderful uncle Stan to the fight of lung cancer. Stan was a lovely husband, wonderful father and a great uncle. He was so full of life and love. Very generous of spirit and soul, we will miss him so much and I am very sorry I did not get to see him before he went. Ben, Timothy and I would like to send out love and prayers to his family, especially Loie, though I can't begin to imagine the sorrow she feels now, we hope the family rallies around you all.



I will always remember the wonderful Christmas summer holidays spent with Uncle Stan, Auntie Loie and cousins Erik and Jemma. They were wonderful times filled with great stories and lots of love and laughter. I will always remember Stan when I think of Currumbin beach and bbq's. I know he will be in a lovely place now though I pray that the angels will send strength and courage to those left behind.

Love you Stan, Goodbye

1 comment:

christineandlaurence said...

I know exactly where he is now and that it is a truly wonderful place