Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A Taste of Narrabri

Many of you have heard the odd tale or two of life and adventures in Narrabri. I was sorting through all our things in prep for the move and came to the photo albums and thought I might put a few up as it is always nice to have illustrations to go with the story.

This is the cantankerous goat in my stories of trying to get out of the pool, the same goat that jumped on cars too :P This is a pic of my sister Jane and I have fun in the mud in what was effectively our drive way. It was referred to as the bog hole.

My dad at the Easter parade, he won a prize for his float a tone of bull , with mr turnbull as the inspector. my dad is a plumber and had a toilet on the back. very funny, had to be there.

This is me under our house with my dog tracey
The next one is my good self helping dad measure for my cubbyhouse, it even had french doors.
Here are two of my brothers washing in the rain after the breaking of a seven year drought
Another of my dad's contructions. This one is to win the river race, it ended up its career sinking in our oversized concret pool.
The boys winning with our three seater bike. This thing may have been hard to work but it was cool. The three seats were in a straight line as the front of a car with two wheels at the back and one at the front. the two on the outside got to peddle and the joker in the middle gets to steer. It is heaps of fun but don't try it going down hill
Dad, looking suave for the seventies

No comments: